We have created a very special venue in the heart of Historic Harleston housing a varied selection of vintage shops, galleries, cabinets, refreshment venues and museum areas
Our individually designed shop fronts are made from reclaimed stained glass, vintage doors including one from Merton Hall and a lovely window from the old George pub in New Buckenham
Arbella Road was aptly named after we purchased the street sign from an auction room in Diss. The lighting comes from the old Twickenham Bridge in London and the 1950’s bar from the Langtry hotel in Newmarket
We have created museum areas which display Victorian costume and artefacts with our special Arbella Lady dressed in blue silk taffeta and navy velvet
The Old Corn Exchange was left forlorn and empty since 2005 but we are absolutely delighted that this building can be enjoyed and appreciated once more.